Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back on Board!

Wow, that was probably my longest blogging break to date. Is anyone still out there?

I was finally able to come up for air from underneath all the boxes. We're mostly unpacked (the stuff that we plan to unpack anyway) and settled pretty well for only being here for 2 weeks. It was a really happy day when the internet man came and then an even happier day when the Dish network man came! I will say that my work ethic was a lot better before all this happiness started. hehehe. Enjoy life, I say! At first I was staying up super late every night after the kids were in bed, but then I concluded that there would always be MORE to do. So that's when I started going to bed pretty soon after they did. Or on some nights I would watch a movie and make myself a treat! ("Some" is probably not very honest - it's more like "most".) I'm think I'm going to totally sabotage my "house flipping weight loss plan", but it just feels so great to relax!

Pictures. I know. Due to my ignorance regarding 1) my desktop not having a wireless card, and 2) transfering pictures from my camera to my mac laptop (or even putting them on here via a flashdrive), pictures are on hold. Right now the only way I can figure out how to do it is to actually move my desktop into the corner of my bedroom so I can hook it up to the cable modem. I wonder if I could find a super long cord at the store to avoid actually moving the whole thing. Hmmmm.....I really do want to show you pictures!

That's it for now since Joshua's nap time is quickly fading and I'm doing nothing except sit here in the silence. It's so nice though. I love my children, but seriously, can someone not invent a mute button???

4 comments:

  1. La, I was worried! I'm dying to see your pictures :] Glad you're back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can get a wireless card for your desktop for about the same amount as a super long cord (around $20-30 for a cheaper one)?

    By the way, in case you're wondering, this is David Green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i was starting to think blogging was dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are blogging again. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete