Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Time Has Come


I was burned pretty badly the last time I had to do this. Really badly. Oh, the stories I could tell. And I would, but trust me, you don't want to hear them! Suffice it to say, thank God we had bleachable berber carpet in our last house!

But little sister Aulora is now nearly 2 1/2 and she's been showing great interest in the whole potty thing for some time now, so potty training for #3 has officially started.

I wish I could say that we're making some great progress, but so far we're not. I bought her Dora panties and we already had the Dora potty seat. She loves sitting on the seat and wearing her new panties, but so far nothing has happened other than a few tee-tee accidents. She doesn't like the way that feels, so that should help speed things along (I hope).

One other thing I think we'll have to work on. She enjoys taking off her panties and admiring them and them putting them back on. Problem is, she can't quite do it. Please see Exhibit A:


Yes, we'll definitely be working on this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment