Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Smelling Good in the 'Hood


I recently discovered two new products that I LOVE! The first is this Caress body wash. Is this new on the market? I have no idea, but it's new for us. My husband managed to get his hands on it and use it even before I did. (He was tired of the old Caress smell, he said. Isn't that manly sounding?) Anyway, we both agreed that it is the best! It reminds me of the Bath and Body Works scent "sensual amber" (which, by the way, my mother-in-law bought me one time and is it just me, or is that a little awkward??? hehehe) I like this Caress scent, "evenly gorgeous", even better though and at less than $4 a bottle, it's a much better deal.

Here's the second thing I'm loving around here. Johnson's new shampoo + conditioner! I have to say, I wasn't overly impressed with its ability to slay the tangles (my daughter has super long and tangly prone hair), but the smell is awesome. (I'm all about the smell, people.) It is so sweet and kind of smells like you've put perfume in your kid's hair all day. I've even been using it some and then I catch myself smelling my hair all day!

Jump over to The Diaper Diaries for more "Things I Love Thursday".......

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, thank you for sharing about the johnsons. First I need a shampoo plus conditioner and had no idea JOhnsons made something like this and second I am all about the smells too so this sounds like a perfect product! my daughters have thin hair but it does get tangled I wonder if this will work better on fine hair

    ReplyDelete