Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Big Fall

John's mom fell and broke her arm and shoulder too (I think) this evening. It was just me and the kids home with her and she landed flat on her back. It was a scary thing! I called John's dad and had him come home right away and he took her to the ER. She's home now until she can get in for surgery. Silly lady - all she could think about as she was laying on that floor was all the things she needed to get done. It's her right arm too. =( We're going to have some tough weeks ahead, I'm sure. Don't expect too much blogging!

BTW, while she was having her x-rays done, we were home eating steaks from the grill. Isn't that horrible sounding? But we couldn't be at the ER with the kids, I had already cooked dinner, and we needed to eat. I felt kind of bad though. Fast food would have felt more appropriate, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. aawww... :(

    we're praying for a fast recovery for Momma Sullivan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is terrible! Tell her that my motto is:

    If you have to fall, make it a good one!

    I think she outdid me.

    ReplyDelete