Thursday, May 29, 2008

What a Hottie

I was in the twilight zone last night. Julia didn't feel good after church - she didn't want anything to eat, didn't want pajamas, didn't want to make a mess anywhere, nothing. She just wanted to go to bed. When we got home, she went upstairs and put herself in bed and was asleep within moments. Wow. I should have known better though. Before I went to sleep myself, I went in to check on her and the other kids. She was burning up with a fever over 103. We finally got it down with some tylenol and cool cloths. She's better this morning, but sadly she's missing her last day of school. (Sad for her and for me! I was going to get a lot done today! hahaha) She's now entertaining Aulora by playing Dora games on the computer.

In other news, John David locked himself outside for a good while this morning. He went out to see the dogs on the deck and the door locked behind him. I still thought he was just down at the table playing with his toys since I couldn't hear him knocking while up in our room with the fan on taking care of Joshua. I finally heard the door bell ringing over and over. He'd gone around to the front after a while. Poor guy. Now he smells like dog and stinky outside smell. Maybe I'll put him back outside.......

No comments:

Post a Comment