Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Excuse me, you're HOW old???


Last week Julia came into the kitchen with something black on her eyes. When we asked her what it was she kept covering her face up and saying, "Don't look! Don't look at me!" Obviously, I had to know what it was at that point so I pulled her hand away to discover mascara on her eye. What?!? She said she was just trying out my eye brush.

Then yesterday she kept holding the inside of her thighs and rubbing them as she walked around. I asked if she needed to go potty. No. I asked her if her legs were itchy. No. What's wrong with you???

"I just wanted to try your scraper."

"My what?"

"Your scraper!"

I looked at her legs and then it dawned on me. "You mean my razor???"

"Yeah!"

So now my four year old baby has razor cuts up both her legs. Scary! I should have known I needed to hide my razor from her!

All I know is she better not walk downstairs wearing a push-up bra.......

4 comments:

  1. uh-oh! I used a razor when i was her age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the deal:
    I witnessed my mom shaving her legs.
    I witnessed my dad shaving his face.
    Therefore, one is supposed to shave the whole body, wouldn't you assume?
    I shaved my legs, arms, and eyebrows when I was her age.
    Nice, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o my goodness

    (this is the part where I thank God that I have little boys)hee hee

    ReplyDelete