Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blog Sloth

No, I haven't been dog paddling in the depths of icky sick stuff all week. I haven't been on vacation. I haven't even had an incredibly busy few days. I've just been a blog sloth. Sorry. I apologize. Let me see if I can get out of my slump......

  • Mother's Day was great. Went to church, had a nice lunch here at home that my sister-in-law and brother-in-law headed up, and then went to a Mom's night at church with the kids. We played games, made a craft, did a 3 legged race (although we actually had 4 legs because I raced with John David and Julia both), and bounced in the bounce house. What a sight. Pictures and video will be posted another day. My kids got me handmade cards and flowers and sooooo much love. It was super sweet. My husband got me a new perfume set. I like Mother's Day. =)
  • John David has learned (finally) to ride his bike without training wheels! Again, videos will be posted later. [read: I'm not totally out of blog sloth mode yet.]
  • Julia had her last ballet lesson before her recital this coming Sunday. For two lessons in a row they have allowed parents to come in the dance room to watch their performance. I seriously don't think I ever smiled as big as I did when I watched her that first week. I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT until Sunday afternoon! Especially now that she has her recital costume - it's just as girly as can be!
  • My parents are flying in late tonight and get to stay a few days!
  • David Cook needs to win AI. I LOVE that guy! He's been my favorite for awhile now. Sorry, David A.
  • Remind me to tell you a funny story about my cell phone. (No, this is not slothful procrastinating. My baby is crying and needs me now.)
More later..........................

1 comment: