Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Moment of Horror

I was soooo tired today, so when it was time to feed Joshua and Aulora was still finishing her nap, I laid down on my bed. If you're a mom then you know how it's possible to half sleep and half watch your children. Granted, you're not doing either one of those things very well but whatever.

I was aware that Julia was in my bathroom and I woke up enough to tell her to get out of my make-up. She stopped so I was satisfied. The next time I woke up a little I looked over to see the toilet lid open. That can spell trouble so I immediately got up and went in the bathroom. Julia's pants and panties were on the floor, the potty is clogged, and there was no Julia. This is good news and bad news. The pants aren't wet and the potty is used so there's no mess for me to clean up somewhere. However, it's bad news that Julia is not around. That can mean a multitude of things, especially since she's probably naked from the waist down.

I set out to find her. I only got to the bedroom door when I see her coming across the balcony with a big black plunger in her hands. She was holding it down by the actual plunging part! EWWWWW! (This would be the moment of horror to which the title refers in case you weren't sure.) And then she put it between her naked legs and started galloping and saying yee-haw like she was riding on a horse. I almost passed out right then and there. Have you seen the new Indiana Jones movie yet? You know the part where they're scrubbing him down after the bomb? Or maybe you've seen Monsters Inc. where a child's sock is discovered on one of the monsters and it's sheer panic as the detox team rushes in?

Yeah.

3 comments:

  1. I would pay to see the look on your face...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots & lots of laughing!!!!!!!

    (this is just another opportunity for me to thank God that I have little boys!)

    ps-i don't hear u writing about jd doing these things, so i can only assume that this is a little girl thing... and since i don't have little girls, I can laugh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so funny! at least she was willing to go get the plunger for you =)

    ReplyDelete