Thursday, May 01, 2008

Finally Started

Oh boy......I've finally begun the process of listing outgrown clothes on Ebay. I had already taken pictures for the first batch the other day but hadn't listed anything yet. I was waiting for Thursday night which has historically been a pretty decent night for an auction to end. (I don't know why though. Ebay is usually the last thing I'm doing when Lost is on!) Seph inspired me to get going so now the first small batch is done. There's so much more to do which would be depressing except that it will bring in money. =)

I've always been really picky in the past and spent so much time (and money) to have super nice looking auctions. I just can't do that anymore which will probably end up costing me some in the end because great looking auctions just do better. Oh well. It's the best I can do right now.

Go here to check them out.....

(hopefully they will all show up - for some reason not all auctions are coming up yet. I think they just need some time.)

1 comment:

  1. your pictures are WAY better than mine. any tips? and you have the cutest clothes for your girls, dangit. i'm sure you're going to make millions. i've got bids on 3 out of 5 of my auctions so far. they all end on monday. i'll keep that thursday night ending in mind though. i only put up 5-day auctions. i'm impatient... do you think there's a large $$-making difference between 5- and 7-day auctions? and what a great idea to link your jewelry site on your ebay listings! you're so savvy - the ultimate stay-at-home mom. i wish i could be like you. :)

    ReplyDelete