Saturday, February 23, 2008

Girl Weekend

Last night I went to a pajama party with my new friends here. It wasn't all night, which is good since I would have passed out and had some horrible prank pulled on me. We started at 6:00 and ended at 11:00. There was incredibly yummyItalian food ordered in, raspberry tea, and homemade desserts. We played games, looked at our wedding stuff, and of course talked. It was great! I only took Joshua with me and John kept the rest of the kids. They were sound asleep when I got home. I crept in their room and loved on them all. I even kind of tried to wake them up a little just so they could love me back but they were out of it. I made up for it this morning.

In just a little bit I'm going to a baby shower and then tonight I'm hanging out with two of the coolest girls ever. We'll go out to eat and maybe to a comedy club or coffee shop. Fun! John will again keep the older kids. I think he'll have a partner in crime tonight though since Casey is here visiting with him this weekend. Should I be worried?

I'm going to be one tired momma in the morning when it's time to get up for church. I like my 8 hours every night. Oh well. It will be worth it......

3 comments: