Sunday, February 03, 2008

Saturday Night Fun

I took off most of my bandages last night. I say most because the experience was just so stinkin' enjoyable that I wanted to save some of the fun for another time. I was just thinking that, although I've never had a wax in that general vicinity, the fun factor has got to be about even. Seriously. And I should add that I had already had the pleasure of having all the staples taken out before leaving the hospital. They take out staples and then replace them with a new form of torture for a week later. Cruel, cruel, cruel....

4 comments:

  1. That, my friend, is exactly why child birth scares the crap out of me. *shudder

    ReplyDelete
  2. They didn't do that to me. I got my staples taken out at my one week visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you should take some pics or a video for the baby book when you take off the rest... J/K!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u go girl! U R WOMAN!!! Don't let any man say that "woman's work" is not as hard as his! ;) I mean, really, what does he have to do besides go & pick out a few weeds from the garden??? (toil the earth, phfff...that's sissy stuff compared to child birth!)

    Seriously, we're praying for a quick & less painful recovery! luv ya'll!

    ReplyDelete