Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quickie

After a horrible night of sleep due to having a fever and a headache, I woke up feeling much better. Thank you, Jesus! I did NOT want another yesterday. So whatever we were struck with was yucky yet quick. I'm happy to say that I actually got to take a shower today and I put make-up on and real clothes. Oh happy day. I did laundry, some light cleaning, nursed Joshua, did dishes, took Julia to ballet, picked up Chinese food for dinner, read books for 30 minutes to the kids, put them all in bed, and then faithfully came to update my blog. I still have mounds of laundry to fold on my bed, but I'm going to do it while watching American Idol on DVR - no commercials! =)

I'm bummed that I'm missing out on the great new photographer in SA. Really bummed. I've wanted beautiful pictures for sooo long and have never had the money to do it. J is now doing a fantastic job for a price we could afford and we live 4 stinky hours away. =( Bummer of all bummers. I know there are probably "budding" photographers all over the place, especially with a university right down the road. So it's a matter of finding them. I sent an email today to a man at our church who may be able to do it for us. We'll see.....

My mom is in Vegas all week. I'm stuck in WF changing diapers and she is in Vegas. Whah.

Has anyone else seen that show called "Bulging Brides"? Am I the only one who thinks there should also be a show called "Gigantic Grooms"? Just wondering.

4 comments:

  1. There should be a show like that, but i guess it doesn't matter when you can just rent a different size tux after Thigh Wam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I sooo wish I could come take your pictures. Your family is so very beautiful. And I would love to do that for you. Stupid four hour drives... I am sure you can find someone to take great pictures for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bulging Brides? That can't be good! I'm glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. back in the photog days, I've seen more than my fair share of "bulging" brides...

    glad the S clan is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete