Monday, March 24, 2008

Clever and Not So Clever (or now that I think about it, maybe it was clever all around)

After church and lunch yesterday we just a had a relaxing time hanging around the house. I found myself laughing a couple of times at their little funny selves.

Daddy, Uncle Zach and John David were doing quite a bit of wrestling and rough housing in the living room. When Uncle Zach had John David pinned he asked, "Do you have any last requests?" Being the genius that he is, my son answered, "Yea, can you let me go?"

Later on, Julia and John David were playing Simon Says. I was watching from the kitchen as Julia gave the commands and did them herself as John David just stood there looking at her. I called from the kitchen, "Julia, you're not saying 'Simon Says'." The next thing I heard her say was, "Simon says you lose!"

1 comment:

  1. I think dads are the biggest kids of all. It is so fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete