Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Zoo



We had a super fantastic time at the zoo with my family last weekend! It was so much fun to see everything through the kids' eyes. John David said a number of times, "This is the first time I've ever seen a _______ before!!!" I think the two best parts were:

  • The lion! This was the best part of all. He roared for about 30 seconds straight! We don't know what he was roaring at and it sounded totally unlike what I thought it would. It was more like a big gruff dog bark over and over. So cool.....
  • The birds! There were so many and you could feed them with seed sticks. John David was pretty good at catching them on his stick and he really had fun in there....

2 comments:

  1. payback. i see ya! take that picture down right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the zoo!! May sound cheesy but its true!

    ReplyDelete