Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Gazelle

Over the weekend John moved the gazelle (remember that gliding type of exercise machine?) into the house for me. So far, I've found the time to use it twice for 30 minutes. It's tricky to find the right time because Aulora has to be asleep (or have someone else watching her) and I have to have at least an hour of time for both the workout and a shower. Plus, it's in John's parents' room so neither of them can be in bed already. I think I'm doing pretty good to have used it twice!

I've got some great incentive to lose weight and that's to look a little better in the dress I bought for the wedding. It fits now but I've either got to lose some baby fat or wear a girdle if it's going to look really good.

I think the tired level is contributing to my not so great mood. Usually, if I'm tired I try to take a nap when Aulora is sleeping. But not now. I make myself even more tired by exercising! Arghhhh! Sleep.....how I want you.

I'm about to go to Walmart for some groceries as soon as I can get both the kids dressed. I think I'm going to make fajitas and homemade salsa for dinner. That should be healthy enough to not cancel out the gazelle time. =)

3 comments:

  1. woo hoo woman! i heard you roar from way up here! u go girlie girl!

    ps - I keep looking at my exercise clothes, thinking that someday they will actually fit me! ;P
    I'll try again tomorrow... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The difference between La and no_iffer:
    La, when down or tired, will not only rise above said feelings, but will go so far as to make HOMEMADE SALSA betweens bouts of exercise.

    No_iffer, when down or tired, will use said feelings to be her excuse to lay around as dishes and laundry pile around her. And the closest thing to homemade salsa she'll ever make would be to pour Pace into a bowl.

    You're amazing, girl!

    I

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it is great. i got a new exercise thingie a year ago. it works very well as a clothes hanger. it seen more of my clothes than me. i had great intentions, no really, i did.

    ReplyDelete