Sunday, March 09, 2008

If April Showers Bring May Flowers, What Do March Showers Bring?

Lots of wonderful presents for Baby Joshua! Today was Little Man's baby shower that some friends from church gave. It was come and go from 2-4 and it turned out so nice. He got some really cute clothes, gift cards, lots of pajamas, diapers, bibs, socks, shoes, bath stuff, blankets and toys. Lots of baby toys! Yea for that! It was somewhat of a flashback to John David's shower when we were very new to the church in SA and I didn't know many people. I made sure Lana sat beside me and whispered names in my ear. I knew almost everyone today though, thankfully. We were very blessed.......

Here's some pictures - I wasn't able to really take many during the shower since I was busy. A couple of things to notice:

1) It has been pointed out by my husband that whenever I hold a baby for a picture, I apparently "do the chicken wing" with my arm. It's true, I know. I even tried not to do it. Oh, well.

2) The Harley-Davidson clothes were given to Joshua so he could be ready for "Biker Sunday" - a special annual service geared towards all the bikers at church. I want some matching duds for John David! =)

8 comments:

  1. I love the biker get up and the brown blanket.

    I'm glad to see they are taking care of you and that sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for baby showers!!! You got some great stuff!
    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's great! I think you look like you're holding a baby. I don't see chicken wings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, sorry I couldn't be there but it looks as though you received many cute things. Hope to see you this week. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very nice and what darling outfits. Now for a picture of him in EACH outfit.....I'm waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. joshua is getting so big and he is so handsome!

    glad they're all taking care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read blogs in awhile. what a beautiful baby boy!! Thanks for the walk down memory lane. (the saf shower) it brought a smile to my face and memory.

    I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete