Thursday, March 13, 2008

Having a hard time arranging my thoughts so here come the bullets....

  • Tuesday evening I sprained my ankle in front of the library building. I guess I shouldn't have been walking and talking to A on my cell phone at the same time. It's still sore but I can at least walk without hobbling or anything. Just call me Shannon.
  • Yesterday we ate lunch at the hibachi grill for my birthday. Julia spilled her drink everywhere, Aulora was on the fussy side, Julia was being contrary, and Joshua wanted to nurse. Not the best lunch out. =)
  • I spent most of the day cleaning and nursing. We had a girl come to stay here from out of town and the house needed to be cleaned. (I'm not saying I did it all - I most certainly did not. It was about all I could do to take care of our rooms and laundry. Being a clean freak and nursing a baby are two things that don't always mix well.)
  • I miss John. =(
  • John comes home tonight. =)
  • Julia is very difficult these days. She's strong willed anyway but I think she's even harder these days because she's not getting enough attention. I try to give her what she needs, but there's only one of me. Luckily, John will not be traveling anymore after a few more weeks. She loves her daddy.
  • I got two gorgeous flower arrangements yesterday for my birthday - one from my parents and one from my best friend in Dallas. I'll take pictures of them later (hopefully).
  • I'm tired.
  • I'm going to David's Bridal in a little while to find a bridesmaid dress. Fingers crossed I don't look like a whale in at least one of them. =)
  • I have more to say but I've got to get some things done before children take over my day....

No comments:

Post a Comment