Friday, March 28, 2008

It Was A Very Deep Hole

At dinner tonight, I made the comment that I could eat another hamburger because I was soooo hungry. (Please note, I did NOT eat another hamburger. I just felt I had the ability to do so.) John's grandma said I probably needed more to eat so I could make milk for Joshua. At this point, John's father mentioned that they could get me some "heifer pills" like farmers give their cows. This was not an innocent comment. He knew what he was saying. It was an all time low for him.

He tried to explain that heifers were very pretty young cows. Good try.

Heifer pills, indeed.


If you don't know Clay then you don't know that this is just how we interact with each other. It's just what we do. =)

5 comments:

  1. I eat so much when I'm nursing. Way more than I do when I'm pregnant. It's ok to have that 2nd burger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those S. boys are so eloquent. You could mark some pill bottle he takes "stud" pills or somethng like that. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...heifer pills...is that anything like phat girls??? lol lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it makes you feel any better... my nickname from hubby when we were dating... for some reason was heifer. I have no idea... why. But it did stop.

    ReplyDelete