Thursday, March 27, 2008

Don't Want To Don't Want To Don't Want To

Tomorrow morning I have to take BOTH Aulora AND Joshua for check-ups and shots. Shots. Lots of them. Ughhhhh......Aulora almost always gets sick after getting shots, even with Tylenol. Hopefully tomorrow will be different. Maybe I should take some Tylenol before we go. I think I have some of my prescription strength pills left from my c-section. That should do the trick.

Boo to the shots.

Hiss to the crying that will ensue.

Boo. Hiss. Boo. =(


BTW, the salsa was wonderful. So was the guacamole. So was the grilled chicken slivered and then tossed with grilled onions and peppers. Yum yum yum. Sorry you weren't here.

1 comment:

  1. look on the bright side: JD & Julia could be getting some too. (oy vey)

    ReplyDelete