Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dennis the Menace

Every morning I comb my son's hair. He repeatedly tells me that only one other boy in his class has his hair combed and so I shouldn't do his. That excuse does not fly with me. But, no matter how hard I try, he usually ends up looking like Dennis the Menace. This is thanks to him always standing up to get in and out of the van and rubbing his head against the top of the van. Inevitably, that goofy section of hair in the back is standing straight up. Not even mommy spit can fix it. I've tried. Maybe I should start keeping water, gel, and a comb in the van. He would really be happy about that, I bet. =)

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry I have to do the same thing with Micah...hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't have anything to do with your post, but does your little Miss Julia eat veggies? (I know she's a picky eater based on your blog history). If not, I saw a wonderful interview on Oprah last week with Jessica Seinfield - Jerry Seinfield's wife - who has come up with an ingenious way to get your kids to eat veggies. Her cookbook is called "Deceptively Delicious." It's all about making purees and putting them in food without the kids even knowing it...just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see that interview but I did see a short magazine article that briefly mentioned what she does. It didn't, however, say that she has a cookbook. That might even work for John. =) hehehehe

    ReplyDelete