Friday, October 12, 2007

Here's To Slobbin'

Ok, I slobbed the morning away. It's 10:40 and we're in pajamas and the beds aren't made. I still had to get up early to take Little to school so it wasn't a total sloth of a morning - wish it had been! I think I'll post a list of the things I'm going to do to my house today just to make sure I'll do them.

  • make beds
  • clean bathrooms
  • clean vacuum
  • vaccum
  • dust
  • take a nap (can that go on this list?)
  • finish up the laundry
  • take another nap (not likely, but it can still be a goal)
  • make dinner
So there you have it. My to do list. My momma taught me - "Plan your work and work your plan." So I guess I better go get to work now.

2 comments:

  1. By the way, I have heard complaints from some about scrolling on your blog, too... Just thought you should hear it from someone who can empathize with your desire to have something more than 'just a blog' to share with the world! Stand strong, la! Don't let them break you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to make the picture smaller without either making tiny or making it look weird. So the scrollers must scroll on. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete