Monday, October 15, 2007

Watch Out For That Guy

I couldn't believe it when it happened and I don't believe it now. I was putting the girls into the basket at the dollar store today. Out walked a family only a few feet away from me. I was in very plain sight but this apparently made no difference to the father. As they walked by he made his presence known in the stinkiest possible way, if you know what I mean. And it was not silent either. We're talking loud and smelly. How gross is that? What's worse is he was all smiles about it. His wife didn't seem too shocked about it. How sad. If my husband ever even thought about doing that, he would find himself quite lonely all of a sudden. Thank the Lord my husband has manners and uses them at all times.

1 comment:

  1. It's so funny that you couldn't bring yourself to type the word "toot" or "fart" or "pass gas"
    I love my perfectly mannered friend, la! I think we balance each other out nicely...

    ReplyDelete