Monday, October 22, 2007

Silly Ol' Me (as Julia says)


Here's me and my new boyfriend. Isn't he so cute? hahaha

No, really. I was at Walmart the other day and the Pillsbury doughboy was there! I had to have my picture with him! Unfortunately, he was so big (not that I'm so small these days or ever for that matter) and my arm could only reach so far. It made for an awkward looking La in this picture. Obviously, I have not mastered the art of self picture taking. Chin down, is it? So enjoy my big face and neck all becoming one in this little gem. It's still a memory I'll always treasure. =) And my kids think I'm the coolest and luckiest mom ever....

1 comment:

  1. I think its more chin out then chin up, if you know what I mean. You don't want to tuck your face back or you may have two chins.

    Of course its very difficult for La not to look stunning. It would take alot more than an upward pointed chin or a big pillsbury dough blow up. Yours just comes naturally. Some of us have to work at it, others just have it:)

    ReplyDelete