Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ready for Bed

Today has been long, hard, and busy. A good busy though. In the midst of getting all the stuff ready to haul over to JBF (I had to wait to work on it since I couldn't have it laying all over the house for a few days) I got a call from our realtor saying that she wanted to show the house. I couldn't say no to that, so then mopping and cleaning and all that good stuff had to be done too.

It doesn't sound so bad now, but I should have taken pictures of ALL the stuff I was tagging and taking to the sale. There were mountains of it! I got it done though and finally fed the kids and was about to make my final trip to drop stuff off when the realtor called again. The man wanted to see the house again this time with his wife. Arghhhhh but Yea all at the same time.

I ran back in the house and quickly cleaned up all the messes the kids had already made and put the dinner dishes in the oven (what else could I do?) and got out of the house. The people were here for nearly an hour! I'm really, really hoping we get a call saying that they want it. Why else would they be here so long? They must be at least seriously thinking about it, right? The suspense is killing me. =) They are using our agent so I know she knows something. I called her after they left to see what she could tell me. She didn't answer. That's just cruel. So, I'll dream sweet dreams tonight thinking about the couple that will buy our house. Yes, that's what I will do......

No comments:

Post a Comment