Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Better a Cup than the Floor

I sent Julia upstairs to go potty after we got home today from a play date. I guess she's just not stimulated enough and has to make her own fun, because instead of sitting on the potty she peed in a cup. That's right - a cup. A little dixie bathroom cup! She was very pleased with herself. I finally figured out that she did it because she thought that I had peed in a water bottle! She saw what was left from some crystal light tea (the kind where you pour the packet in the water bottle) and she was convinced it was tee-tee. I guess she thought it looked exciting.

When that girl moves out one day, I'm going to take one VERY long nap and sigh one VERY big sigh of relief. Oh, I'll miss her for sure, but goodness, I'm going to be TIRED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she spent a little too much time with Jolee today, that sounds like a Jolee move!haha gotta love'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm impressed with her aiming ability. i usually miss, even at the dr's office with a bigger cup! :O

    hmmmm, how does John put it? oh yeah, "making memories..." lol

    and, no, my boys have never even tried to pee in a cup or bottle or can or bowl... must be a girl thing. LOL LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete