Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blog Clarification

Ok, I don't know if my post was incredibly unclear or if my dad is a total goofball. At any rate, I felt the need to offer this clarification of my post titled "I'm Not Proud".

I did not hide behind a lounge chair and go potty. The puddle on the ground is from Aulora's wet swimming suit. I sat on the wrong end of the chair and it caused the other end to fly up in the air while Joshua and I were sent quickly to the ground against the fence. My poor mom was horrified when my dad told her I couldn't make it to the bathroom on time so I hid behind the chair and went. She was so relieved to hear what actually happened. While I would not put it past myself to not make it to the bathroom in time, I certainly wouldn't hide behind a chair and go. I would at least go in the pool. And I would most certainly not post it on my blog.

Are you happy, Mom?

Just kidding about going in the pool. =)

3 comments:

  1. I will humble myself and plead ignert. (I really do know how to spell it) Maybe I am a goofball! Now that i read it over it makes perfect sense. doh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew that the chair had fallen on you. i definitely did not think you'd peed behind the chair at the pool.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is much funnier than the original post, even. I love that your parents thought you pee'd your pants. :)

    ReplyDelete