Tuesday, June 03, 2008

No, She's Still Julia Julia Julia the Destroyer......

A couple of nights ago, Julia was having an especially hard time going to sleep and staying in bed. (The emphasis would be on especially, since almost every night is a struggle with her.) She got up several times needing to tell me "just one thing". I put an end to it (ha) and finished some work on the computer and relaxed for a while longer. It got late, I was tired, and I knew I had a couple of loads of towels to fold sitting on my bed. I opened my bedroom door (where Joshua was already sleeping in his bed) to find :



One little girl spread out across my bed - which, in case you were wondering, was most certainly made before she got in it and messed it up.



Four crayons neatly broken in half and placed on the bathroom counter.


Fifty-four beads arranged in Julia's next new necklace design.


Five library books out of their basket and two loads of clean laundry spread across my floor and the bed.


You can imagine my excitement, I'm sure. Without a doubt, her little behind would have had some action if she had been awake.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for her to destroy some stuff at our house! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it is weird that you counted all 54 beads? LOL!

    ReplyDelete