Friday, July 20, 2007

Alpine Coaster





Here's the pictures of the Alpine Coaster we went on in Glenwood Springs. You were able to control your own speed with a lever and this coaster was built going down the side of a big mountain. The fact that you controlled your own speed made it scarier to me - I don't know why.

We have some pictures that the mounted cameras took in the middle of the ride but my mom has them. Maybe she can scan them so I can put them up.

I found out later in the day that the coaster did in fact break and 2 teenagers had to walk ALL the rest of the way up the mountain. Those poor kids did not look very happy. I was just thinking better them than me and my out of shape self. =)

1 comment:

  1. that roller coaster looks awesome. we love roller coasters in our family. even little bekah.

    sounds like ya'll had a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete