Monday, July 30, 2007

I Take It Back.....

A week or so ago I commented on someone else's blog how I liked laundry. I take it back. Normally, I do. But right now, I can NOT finish it!

I was so determined to have it all finished when John got home from camp. But no, it was not meant to be. =( My good intentions were spoiled by a chair cushion with chocolate milk on it, another chair cushion with orange juice on it (and this was after I had already washed the first one of course), nursery laundry from church, bed sheets, 2 sets of bathroom rugs that were both the victims of tee-tee accidents (Julia had a bad day), and baby clothes stained with explosive diaper messes.

So, needless to say, when John arrived home with his huge bags of nasty camp clothes and bedding and towels, they were not quite welcomed. Add to that the fact that I'm not convinced his dirty laundry does not have a few hitchhiking lice on them since all the girls from our church got lice at camp. I made him leave his dirty stuff in the garage until I can get to it. I'm proud to say that I am getting to it and the laundry might even be done in one more day. Yeah, I'll let you know how that goes.

Anyway, like I said in the title of this post - I TAKE IT BACK! The Lord probably thought He was blessing me with all of this, but I want to be very clear about my new position. I DO NOT LIKE IT. So please, Lord, make it stop. I just can't take any more of these laundry blessings.....

1 comment: