Sunday, July 22, 2007

Checking For What in the Where???

I discovered at lunch that I'm not quite up with all the latest trends. My 6 year old informed me that when checking one's nose for, ahem, boogers, the proper phrase is "checking for bats in the cave". Good to know, John David. Good to know.

(I should add that John David and Julia spent the rest of lunch with their faces up against the mirror next to our booth, checking for you know what. I think even Daddy joined in once just for fun.)

2 comments:

  1. John David was really good in kids church today. I guess he decided to save the sillyness for you guys. I didn't tell you impact store is next week in the old fellowship hall. If he says his memory verse he gets 300. Homework, 200. It will be movie Sunday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO funny. my 16-year-old brother says that to people when they have a booger. it's like code. instead of saying, "hey dude, you have a booger." they say," you've got a bat in the cave, man." ha.

    ReplyDelete