Sunday, July 29, 2007

My No-Church Day.....

Didn't get to go to church this morning. =( Aulora is STILL teething and running fevers. Poor baby. She has several teeth coming at the same time so it's extra painful, I guess. Anyway, I took the other kids to church to be with Daddy (they would have been heartbroken to have missed being there) and I stayed home and watched Teletubbies and Barney with Aulora. Those Teletubbies are super weird, but that's a different post. Thanks to E. for manning my job while I was out. You're the best! And I missed seeing everyone else. Thanks to you who updated your blogs - it helps ease the pain a little. =)

This evening, Aulora was finally feeling a little better so the kids and I walked up to the church where John was have fine arts practice with the teenagers. John David and Julia LOVE being at the church, especially when teenagers are there. They get to be the center of attention. The video is going to be incredible! They are doing it next Sunday morning in church, so don't miss it. It's powerful.

When there was a dinner break, we went up to that new place called Rodeo something by Grandy's and Burger King. It was pretty good. We'll probably go back. I would recommend at least trying it once. The water is purified (a big plus for me) and their menu is pretty big. They have $5 lunch specials every day too.

That's all I have. I'm going to bed. Yea!!! Finally.......

2 comments:

  1. For what it's worth, I am glad you brought your 2 oldest to church as well - my kids LIVE to see them!
    You were sorely missed! I am sorry this teething bit has been such a struggle for you two gals. It may be comforting to know that I barely remember going through that with mine! ;) All I remember is what a stinkin big deal it was and how much sleep we all lost over it!

    here's an idea: why don't you bring the oldest 2 over for a playdate sometime this week and you can get some rest or some garage sale stuff done??

    So be it.
    Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor baby!!!!!
    i remember when my girls were teething, they used to run high fevers and get really bad diahrea and rashes. i use to wet washcloths and freeze them. they worked better than teething rings for my girls.Tylenol and motrin helped my girls.

    Bordauex's Butt Paste works wonder.

    ReplyDelete