Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I Think I'm Gonna Cry.....

Two of my babies are gone. My life's just not right when they aren't here. How can I possibly go to sleep tonight without tucking them in? I haven't had their precious goodnight kisses and squeezes. Who will sneak in my bed tonight to be my cuddle bug? And in the morning, there won't be anyone to announce that it's once again a bright and sunny day. I'm just not whole and my eyes refuse to stay dry. This hurts. Does it ever get easier to be without your babies?

5 comments:

  1. Isn't that the true test of love?
    Some days, I literally pray myself through to their bedtime and moments later, once I know they're really asleep, I sneak into their bedrooms just to smell their sweetness and be near them.
    That's just what it means to be a momma - you're SUPPOSED to ache when you're not with them.
    Go eat a fruit snack, that always helps me... :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, it doesn't get any easier. it doesn't matter how old they are.

    i love you baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my little boys! Even though they drive me insane, I love to watch them twitch while their asleep. They're so peaceful and quiet.... I like being a mommy. And I love cuddling with them in the morning. It doesn't last long, does it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went and laid in Faith's bed last night as she slept. I just wanted to cuddle with her. If I had just waited a few more hours she would have afforded me that opportunity. It's insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope!

    I'll love you forver
    I'll like you for always
    As long as I'm living
    my babies they'll be.

    ReplyDelete