Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Little Updates on the Little People

Aulora is crawling. She's not super fast and still falls sometimes but she's doing it.

She's also pulling up on things. Life is a little more difficult now.

Aulora likes chocolate milk. We found this out on accident. =)

She has another tooth now - it's on the top. More look to be coming very soon. This teething thing seems pretty endless.

John David and Julia are both on a chart now. This seems to help them a lot. Their personalities are so evident through this. When I explained it to them, Julia was so excited and John David declared he would never get to do anything fun again. And then when John David messes up and has to have an "X", life is still ok. But when Julia messes up and gets the dreaded "X", life is just over. She cries and cries and is so distressed that there is a big X marring her perfect little chart. Poor girl. She's just like me. I hate getting X's in life. Overall though, they really seem to like it. When it's time to get a checkmark they run to the kitchen and smile so big.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, my stupid dumb slow internet connection does not like for me to comment on your blog!!! It takes forever! So I am going to commment on several things here.
    1. How exciting that Aulora is crawling!
    2. I love your description of the chart. I just laughed out loud at that. So very funny. I should make Mason a chart...

    I might want to contribute some to your garage sale. I don't have much(I had a garage sale last summer) but I am sure I can find some things. I'll let you know for sure.

    In response to your comment about my comment about the pie, I was at church but did not say I was going to be at church because I didn't want you thinking for a heartbeat of bringing me a piece of pie which is where I figured you were going with that. I will not be the cause of dirty dishes for anyone. :)

    And the post on needing a babysitter for your husband just cracked me up! I loved it! My husband is just the same way. I have the growing fear that any day now I am going to come home to a big new TV or something. I just feel it coming...men and their "toys."

    Okay, I think that is it. Now this comment better work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the teething. I wonder why some kids have such trouble with it. Faith's went on and on. She went from having gas all the time in the beginning to teething.

    Joshua is cutting some teeth to. It is painful for him and he cries, but not nearly as much.

    ReplyDelete