Friday, July 20, 2007

Gross

You know what's gross? A toilet that leaks. Not a leak in the tank - that's just annoying. It leaks water on the floor at the base of the toilet. (It at least appears to be clean water.)

What's grosser is that I have to wait until John has time to fix it - hopefully by just putting in a brand new toilet. I think this is the original toilet and our house is about 25 years old. Yes, I think a new toilet would be so very nice. And maybe if I make him a coconut pie he'll put in a new toilet in our bathroom too. Don't laugh. Have you tasted my coconut pie? I didn't think so......

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I HAVE tasted your coconut pie. It is so very good. Good enough to be called two-toilet pie, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I think the only time you tasted it was when I brought some to you guys at the hospital. I was having pie issues that day. It's really much better than that......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tasted your pie... Although a leaky toilet is really grody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wrongo, I have been fortunate to have had your holy pie grace my lips, not once, but twice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two things:

    1, our toilet leaked in the same way and unfortunately it was easily fixed by simply tightening a pipe. I also wanted, correction, WANT, a new toilet.

    2. I need coconut pie. That sounds so heavenly I just may cry. Maybe we should have like a bloggers anonymous party where all in attendance must bring a laptop and a dessert. Yes, that would be divine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no_iffer, two things:

    1. shhhhh. the only way to fix the problem is to get a new toilet. i'm sure of it. =)

    2. will you be at church on sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for the new toilets and you knowww coconut pie is pastor's ultimate favorite...

    And I'm all in for the "AB" ("Bloggers Anonymous") party!

    ReplyDelete