Monday, September 03, 2007

Here We Go Again....

For Labor Day our family went to Abilene. We went there because John was registering at Hardin Simmons University for some classes. He figured out that with 2 more semesters of specific classes, he could get an additional degree - one in Philosophy. He's going to go to HSU because that's the only West Texas university that offers it.

It will amuse at least one of you (you know who you are), that he has to take 4 spanish classes. He is somewhat worried about it too, if you ask me. Hehehehehe. (If I was bilingual at all, I would say something amusing in spanish here.)

So there you have it - come May, my husband will have 2 undergrad degrees and 1 masters degree. I just have to remind him often that he is NOT smarter than me. Just more educated.


Although, I do have to admit, he probably is smarter than me. He's a hard one to beat. =)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my FIL were here he could help John with pronunciation. I can read spanish I just don't know all the vocab words. Just tell him to use his Nacho Libre accent and he will be ok. J/K

    Ok yall don't freak out about the deleted comment, I just mispelled a few too many words. So I decieded to redo it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell him to take online courses in spanish. It's ridiculous! Makes me angry that it could have been this cheap and easy all along. (Not that I even had the small amount of money needed to do this before.) If he didn't already register for the first one, I'll let him know how this first one goes online. I probably shouldn't recommend it after only one week... But so far, the hardest part has been setting things up.

    ReplyDelete