Sunday, September 30, 2007

Little Miss Chievous

A little while ago, I went to see exactly what Aulora was doing since she was being quiet. She was supposed to be playing with the toys in her closet (No, I do not shut her in there. I open the door wide for her to go in and play.) As I peeked in her room, this is what I found.....


She knew I was standing there, but did not want to turn and look at me. She turned her head and looked out of the corner of her eyes but that was it. She then slowly started picking up all the wet wipes she had gotten out and putting them back in the container, keeping an eye on where I was the whole time.


She wasn't quite sure if she should be playing or not
as I was standing there looking down on her.


Once she saw that I wasn't mad, she was smiling again and showing me her mess. How could I get mad at such a cute little face???


6 comments:

  1. She IS an adorable little buttercup! I love her more all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I can just see those big blues sneaking peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! It's amazing how they can "cute" their way out of such mischeif.

    ReplyDelete
  4. let's just hope you still think she's "cute" when it's permanant marker all over the new walls, dresser, and carpet! lol

    today - the wipes
    tomorrow - packing peanuts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aulora is so cute! Try red fingernail polish all over the carpet,walls etc...I was watching alittle boy and his sister, they come to my room (before I got new carpet) and found all my red nail polishes and ta da! all over everywhere...=/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog and the photos are adorable! I want her to come see her Great Aunt Donna!

    ReplyDelete