Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Special Friend

Once again, my friend has proven just how wonderful she is. A showed up at my door today with a great big beautiful Yankee candle - no doubt the exact one I would have chosen myself (except only bigger because I'm cheap!). So my house is, in my opinion, quite perfect now. Beautiful, clean, uncluttered, and a wonderfully scented Yankee candle burning away. I love it! I'm sure that people will be offering us at least $10,000 more just because of that candle. =) I can dream can't I?

She made me cry too when she told me how she shared with her son today that we would be moving. He's a smart little man and knew what questions to ask. She had to tell him that he wouldn't get to see us very often. So when they bought our candle at the store, they bought the same one for themselves. That way, whenever he or his sister miss us, they can light their candle and think about us. How was I not supposed to cry when I heard THAT???

BTW, the scent is Autumn Wreath. Thanks, Cassandra, for the great tip. =) It's perfect!

3 comments:

  1. people are gonna offer $10k more just because of the way you have made your house look. i love it so much! that candle only adds to what you've done, but...i want one too! that smells so perfect right now! i might have to copy you, A, and cassandra.

    i'm praying for the sale of your house in a week. HE can do it! love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I am so glad you like the candle scent! I let it burn all day long today. And what a great friend you have in A.

    By the way, when you say moving, do you mean across town or far, far away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not told little J about yall leaving yet. I really don't know how to tell him. Any advice? I have been making up stories at night time. Right now it is about cookies. Cookie's name is little J, and today he said let there be two cookies. One little J and one (your J).

    ReplyDelete