Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What a Friend!


I have officially verified the fact that I have the most awesome friend I could ever ask for. I should have whipped out my camera and taken pictures so you could see for yourself. Today, A was doing some serious manual labor at my house. You should have seen her digging in a hole filled with dirt trying to find where to shut off my water. And then her big muscles were bulging as she took off my shower fixtures. She didn't even flinch when one of them came off and revealed some nasty stuff. I don't even know what it was and here she was scraping it off and spraying it down. What a friend. She saved me from spending a couple hundred dollars to pay a plumber to do this simple little job. It's not finished yet since I still have to go buy the new fixtures and install them, but she gave me the confidence to do this myself.

Thanks, friend, for your time, muscles, and know-how. You know so much and I usually feel plain dumb concerning these kind of things when I'm around you! I can't wait to get it finished and see how pretty it will look. Every time I take a shower and gaze upon my lovely fixtures I will fondly think of you......

5 comments:

  1. Where did you find that picture of me?
    You're too much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed!! I'm not even sure what shower fixtures are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me how you got that pic. of the muscle woman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to google.com. I went to the google image category and searched World War 2 We can do it. I chose one of the results and right clicked on it. Then I clicked "save image as" and told my computer where to save it.

    I hope that's what you wanted to know. You might have just been making a funny comment - I'm not sure. Forgive me if I've insulted your intelligence! You probably already know how to do all the things I mentioned. =)

    ReplyDelete