Monday, September 03, 2007

Terrorist Julia

Julia really cracks me up. Every night, before John David goes to bed, he makes very sure he has his little dixie cup full of water right beside the bed. This is apparently very important to a 6 year old. Well, Julia knows how much he loves his water cup. Every night she waits until he has rolled over and then she sneaks into the bedroom and gets the water. (I should explain that they sleep in the same room but I space their bedtime by about 30 minutes to avoid problems.) Invariably, he rolls back over to get a drink and discovers that she has stolen his water. She's always sneaky about it and I never even notice that she's gone in there to get it. So here comes big grumpy John David demanding to know where his water has gone. And if you look over, you will always see little Julia smiling a big as can be from behind her new found dixie cup of water. It's just so funny to watch night after night. It never gets old to me.

2 comments:

  1. That is histerical. You will have to tell this story when she gets married and warn her husband that he better watch his water!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her. but I may need to look down her inside again...

    ha!

    little stinker!

    ReplyDelete