Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas Day



Here's some pictures from our Christmas Day here at John's family's house. My old camera is on the fritz and, although I did get a new camera from Santa right before our day began, I didn't know how to use it very well yet. So the pictures aren't that great but it's what I have.

John David's big present was a really nice basket ball hoop and ball. John stayed up past 4 am putting it together. Poor Daddy. =( The hoop is in the driveway now - not in the living room. And I do know that the silly picture is sideways. For some reason, slide.com keeps making it sideways.

Julia got a Barbie Jeep. I still haven't seen her ride it outside even though she did get to do it once or twice. It's been cold and she's been sick. Soon though..... A funny thing Julia got that she was super excited about was a big box of macaroni and cheese like you would get at Sam's. I wish I had video of her opening that one!

Aulora got a push car that she really likes and also a chenille chair. Soooo cute! It's in their room now and pictures of that will be coming soon. Aulora really liked everything Julia had and Julia really liked Aulora's main present from us - the Backyardigan's Circus. Silly girls.

John got a really nice chair massager. I think we've all appreciated that present! I've always thought those were silly, but I'm a believer now. It really feels like someone is sitting there massaging you!

Pictures of my family's Christmas will come later when I get them from my Dad and brother. I didn't have my new camera yet.....

1 comment: