Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Monkeys in Their Element



Today we went to a birthday party at a gymnastics place. The kids had so much fun and I had lots of fun watching them. It was hard to get pictures of them because they were constantly moving - that's my excuse for the pictures that turned out blurry.

The gym offers a weekly class for kids 6 and up that's a combination of gymnastics and karate. Think big karate kicks while flying through the air on the trampoline. How fun would that be for John David??? We're thinking about it. The gym is about a 10 minute drive away (I know - big deal) BUT the YMCA is across the street from our neighborhood and I know they have some classes too. So we'll figure it out this week.

This is such a new phase in mommy-hood for me - school and lessons and friends coming over and other big kid things like that. Fun stuff, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment