Saturday, January 05, 2008

Shopping Spree


Sandy had some Kohl's cash that expired today - $70 worth. (Sorry, I'm not trying to rub in the fact that I now have a Kohl's to shop at, but.......nanna nanna boo boo - I have a Kohl's to shop at!) Anyway, she gave me the "cash" and sent me out to get what I wanted. I absolutely did not want any more maternity clothes. That just seems silly at this point. So I shopped for some normal things for after I'm no longer the beached whale I've become. Of course, I couldn't really try anything on, but I bought things I think will work. If they don't, I can exchange them for something different later. All I know is that it felt so great to shop for some normal clothes! And thank the Lord that the style is big and flowy and kind of prego looking anyway. That really helps.

I ended up with 4 new super nice tops - one that is actually a short dress but since I'm so tall, it's going to be a top. =) I love the slightly retro print and built in belt. It's by Candies and I couldn't resist when I saw it. I think it will look nice with my new bag, jeans, heels, and a baby in my arms. =)

2 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute. No fair you have a Kohls. We used to shop their all the time. They always have the best sales for menswear as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress!!!! I'm jealous you have a Kohls...I think I sense a girls trip to come visit so we can shop at Kohls. What do you think? Do you think we can stay with you?

    ReplyDelete