Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My Official Girlie Girl



Ok, it's official. I am the mother of a total girlie girl! We had our nails done on Monday and then yesterday she had her first ballet lesson. Actually, when we got there, we found out it's a tap dance, creative movement, and ballet class. So we have to get some tap shoes this week. To say Julia was excited about the class would be quite the understatement. I can honestly say that yesterday was a day I had been waiting on for a long time. Seeing her in those little pink ballet shoes and leotard was just so stinkin' cute! We're going to get some kind of skirt or tutu this week too. I was under the impression they weren't allowed, but now I know. So much fun....

4 comments:

  1. she is so sweet. sounds like a ton of fun, all of this girlie-girl stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!!! So cute. If I can get her in F is supposed to start ballet next week.

    I might have to wait to put her in though because only one studio takes children her age, and I'm not sure I like it.

    That make me a little sad that they aren't taking it together:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is absolutely too cute. diamond was in ballet at her age too and she loved it!

    ReplyDelete