Thursday, January 31, 2008

She Knows

Tonight I realized that Aulora most definitely knows that I am very outnumbered. Julia has been sick all week so I've been playing nurse to her. I was studying with John David and I was nursing Joshua. I thought Aulora was playing with her dolls right there in the bedroom. When I peeked in she was not there. I looked down the stairs. No there either. I went in my bedroom and saw the bathroom door was open. Uh-oh. Then I saw the potty lid was open. Double uh-oh. And then I saw her. Wet sleeves, water dripping from her fingers, a delighted smile on her face. I'm pretty sure Julia's doll was about to get a bath. Mommy came just in time.

2 comments:

  1. eeewwww!!!! germ-x, lysol wipes, & bleach! at least we know that your toilets are probably cleaner than most hospitals. ;)

    and so the fun begins... at least Joshua wasn't twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeewwww!!!! germ-x, lysol wipes, & bleach! at least we know that your toilets are probably cleaner than most hospitals. ;)

    and so the fun begins... at least Joshua wasn't twins!

    ReplyDelete