Saturday, January 05, 2008

THE Diaper Bag!


I finally got the diaper bag I've been wanting! Wendy turned me on to this brand of bags and said they were great. I saw them in the local boutique and had to agree. It's tan corduroy but then laminated so it will stay clean. You can't really tell from the picture, but it's a great size and has all kinds of pockets and things to stay organized. This is now going to baby number 4 and this will be the first time I've ever bought THE bag I wanted. I found an incredible deal on a brand new one on Ebay and it came in the mail yesterday. Yea!!! I'm a happy girl. Now I'm just waiting on the bedding......

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I've seen several like it. What a great idea to laminate it so it won't get dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I love your bag. I wish I wouldn't have gotten such a wild one. I didn't realize how bright and big it was until I got it in the mail. I like your idea of getting a new bag with each baby. Must do that, too.

    ReplyDelete