Sunday, January 20, 2008

Stinkin' Parking Place


I am soooo NOT good at parking. I've never been good at it and I'm not holding out much hope for the future. I am especially horrible at pulling into the first space of a row right after you turn the corner. I can't go down the neighboring row because someone else might get to the good space before I do. So I have to go for it. No matter how much I back up and straighten (or try to) it's just hard. Last week I absolutely could not get off the curb next to this space at Target. I think I spent a good 5 minutes trying to park better, but it was no use. I'm sure everyone in the lot was staring and no doubt laughing at me too. When it was all said and done, both my passenger side tires were on that stupid curb. You would think I could have fixed it, but you would be wrong. It's just my lot in life - I can't park.

No comments:

Post a Comment