Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Sincerest Apologies

Apparently, I caused the Cowboys to lose today. I'm sorry. Really I am. I wanted them to win. But, according to my husband, it was my fault they didn't.

I got home early in the 3rd quarter. I was tired and my back was hurting so I got comfortable on the couch. I watched the game. I asked my usual ignoramous questions (although I think they're getting slightly more intelligent sounding) and cheered and booed at the appropriate times.

Sometime during the 4th quarter my eyes got sleepy and I dozed off. I became the worst bad luck charm ever at that point. I think it doesn't count when you go to sleep if you're pregnant and hurting. I also think their loss had more to do with some horrible dropped passes than with my little nap, but whatever. I'll be the bigger person and apologize.

I'm Sorry......

3 comments:

  1. So it's your fault. I wish I could come up and visit you with A. I have no sitter. We need to keep in contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always very glad when they lose, personally. It gives me joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not your fault. i thought it was jessica simpson's. JK!

    ReplyDelete