Thursday, January 10, 2008

Our Little Home



Here's pictures of our bedrooms and bathrooms. I never knew 5, almost 6 people, could fit so nicely into two bedrooms. We also have a small living area/office but I didn't take any pictures of it. I wish I had some before pictures too. These rooms were inhabited by young adult guys for quite some time and, uhmmmm, you could tell. =) Not anymore!

Notice the door beside our bed - it opens to a walk-in attic. So cool! It's been a lifesaver to have an attic right there. We are able to have a bookshelf right inside with our books, besides some extra storage space.

We're so blessed to have family who is letting us stay with during this transition. Thank you, Mother and D, for all you've done for us! =)

8 comments:

  1. I love your little home.
    I bet its beginning to smell like you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. only you could fit six people in two rooms and have it feel like home... it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are seriously one of the best decorators i know. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really works.

    You have a gift that many of us only dream of having. This is why 4 kids will look good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Six people...two rooms...and it's spotless!

    Excuse me, while I go gag.

    he he.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with ree. :)
    But seriously, it's beautiful and heavenly. I once read a thing about how small houses make closer families. I think that is true. When everyone is forced to cram together, you bond. I kinda envy your two rooms...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing what we can do when we get rid of the clutter. I was amazed when I fit a 3 bedroom house into a 2 bedroom apartment and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are just so good at making everything so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete