Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Good Day to Make Up For A Bad Night

School started at 10:00 today and the roads were too bad for John to travel. What a great day! The fireplace is going, laundry is being done, Aulora is content, Joshua is still in there, I have a good book to read, the beds are already made, and the dogs are at the groomers. =) No worries today!

On a different note, I had a horrible dream most of last night. We were at church and I lost Aulora. I searched and searched and could never find her. Most people were too busy talking or doing other things to help me look and I just kept crying and running inside and outside trying desperately to find her. It was awful. I know that I had that dream because I really am concerned about how I'm going to keep up with 4 kids when we go somewhere. Obviously, at this point, Aulora would be the one most likely to get away. I bought a puppy dog backpack/leash at Walmart yesterday. It's super cute and hopefully it will work. We tried it out last night though and she lost her balance and knocked her head on the door frame. Poor baby. I guess we need some practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment