Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just an Update

We're still going in tomorrow morning to meet Baby Joshua. Although I'm feeling better than I did yesterday, I still feel pretty crummy. Mostly a very sore throat and coughing, which I'm sure will feel fabulous after a c-section. I'm also incredibly emotional today. It's amazing that I have any makeup still on my face! Overwhelmed (in a good way and a bad way) is probably the best way to describe how I feel. I could really use everyone's prayers. Thanks!

A - sorry I didn't get your call. We were in the middle of a belated birthday dinner for Steve. He just turned 21! I'll either call you myself or have John call you tomorrow to let you know that everything went ok. Love ya!

7 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you and baby joshua. This will be the first baby I miss. :(

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know everything will go super well! a new baby! and he'll be here today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying for you guys. Make John post asap so we know whats going on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! I can't wait to see how cute he will be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for all of you. Will be watching for the post and PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete